November 6, 2013

MORE KITCHEN INSPIRATION

I have no new concrete plans as of yet to change the kitchen design, but like I said in my last post I am definitely considering an all white kitchen.  Basically all I would change are the base cabinets in the kitchen design...they would match the uppers and be white.  I'm just thinking that down the road (like probably after a couple of months after living there) I'll want to change out pillows, rugs, furniture in the living room and dining room.  If I go with the blue/grey base cabinets I'm ALWAYS going to have to choose things that work with them.  I can't live with that kind of commitment!

So, with that in mind, here's some white kitchen heaven:








Love them!  I'm digging the white+marble+brass look right now...why is it so easy to change my mind?

No comments:

Post a Comment