October 17, 2013

NEW DIGS SERIES: POWDER ROOM DESIGN

Just a quick post for today.  The powder room is on the main floor of the house centrally located between the living room, kitchen, den and office.  It's a pretty small room and will have just a pedestal sink and toilet.  I want to do something fun on the walls and will probably go with wallpaper.  The mirror shown I have in our current bathroom and I'm taking it with me.  I love that thing.  The big chunky sort of rustic wood totally appeals to me.  Anyhow, here's the design board for the powder room:


I had originally planned on doing a wallpaper with a blue design, but for some reason when I put everything together all of the ones I looked at seemed a little much.  I really like this one shown by Serena & Lily.

No comments:

Post a Comment